Analytics

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Twin Lakes

For my first post, let me just say I don't blog. It always seems like something I can keep up with, then four or five posts later...it's dead.

Over the weekend while hiking with my family and taking in some of the breathtaking views here in Idaho, I came up with an idea to start this photo blog. It doesn't need to be full of witty, long-winded & irreverent posts. In fact it doesn't need to be interesting to anyone but me (sorry). I plan to share photos from places I visit or from our backyard.

Twin Lakes (Near McCall, Idaho)
Located about 19 miles outside McCall. To get there drive past the Brundage Ski Resort about 9 miles and the trailhead is marked on the left side of the road. This is a great hike for kids, although a little mucky from the spring run off (still some snow up there).

Distance: 3 miles round trip
Difficulty: Moderate (still kid friendly in the summer)


(this is what you are looking at on the drive up to the trailhead)

No comments:

Post a Comment